Itakhara Khud Ghar main Istakhara Karne ka Asan Masnoon Tarika || Peer e Kamil New video by Peer-e- Kamil on YouTube


Assalam-o-Alaikum Today's video is about istakhara many people say that "Please! Do isthakhara for us.So, I will tel you a way to do istakhara at your home .It is a very easy process.It is a Sunnah way of istakhara.Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) has told to his companions that a person should make intention to offer two Rak'ah nawafil and think that there are two ways in front of you and say "Allah Almighty there are two ways in front of me the on that is better for me please choose that for me."After offering two rak'ah read the dua of istakhara (Dua is told in the video). After doing this process at east for 7 days .The way at which your heart is satisfied , Do that work. Important Notice: All the clips are our own in this video. Which I created all videos from my mobile camera. All designing and editing is of itself. And every video has its own script and has a commentary in my voice. In human sound Our goal is to provide good information on different topics.and want to healing people with my words and Wazaif. #Istakhara #IstakharaAtHome #PeereKamil Like Us on Facebook: https://ift.tt/2RDPoqZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sajde Mein Jakar Allah Ka Ya Aik Naam 100 Baar Parh Lein Farishte Rizq Ki Boriyan Bhar Kar Leingay New video by The Urdu Islamic Teacher on YouTube

Mushkilat Ke Hal Ke Liye Surah Fatiha Ka Amal Qismat Ky Faisle Karwa Len New video by Wazifa Online Official on YouTube